The Recovery Clinic is a trauma-informed, full-service mental health care center for individuals and families. Many face addiction, co-occurring disorders, eating disorders and other addictive/compulsive behaviors. We strive to provide the highest quality, confidential and compassionate care. At the Kodiak Recovery Clinic, clients receive the care that they need, for as long as they need.
All the therapists at the Recovery Clinic are highly-trained experts who deliver the latest evidence-based approaches. We provide an empathetic and understanding environment tailored to meet the needs of each individual client. Most of our clinicians are also faculty members at universities. They have a commitment to teaching the public and other professionals new and better ways to understand and treat addictions and co-occurring disorders.
The primary aim of care at the Recovery Clinic is to interrupt all addictive behaviors preventing deeper therapeutic work, while simultaneously treating the underlying factors that prevent full recovery. The Kodiak Clinic has a focus on successful outcomes that are consistent with the client’s own motivations. Ultimately, our goal is to heal the whole person and move individuals toward full, long-term recovery. We believe this should be both sustainable and harmonized with our clients core values. The Recovery Management program at The Recovery Clinic then ensures clients will stay on their chosen path to recovery. As such, we support clients through any challenges that may arise along the way.
At the Recovery Clinic, clients will be able to:
- Access the structure and accountability that will interrupt all addictive/compulsive behaviors
- Restore more healthy and balanced patterns of living
- Understand how addiction, traumas and mental health difficulties relate
- Gain hope and motivation to make lasting changes
- Learn new skills to replace old behaviors
- Address underlying traumas and emotional difficulties keeping you stuck
- Increase your willingness and ability to approach life and take more healthy risks
- Make new connections within yourself and with others
- Develop a recovery management plan that will ensure long-term success
- Clarify your “why” for recovery and move toward the life you want
The Care Team at The Recovery Clinic recognizes it is normal for clients to be at different stages along the continuum of change. Often clients (and loved ones) are simply looking for a safe, therapeutic and non-judgmental place to understand addiction or explore the relationship between substance use and other behaviors with their life goals. So, whether you or your loved one is already on the path toward recovery, or you don’t even know where to start, the knowledgeable and compassionate staff at The Recovery Clinic can become your long-term partner in recovery.
The Recovery Clinic offers individual therapy and counseling services to adolescents, adults and families. Our services include:
- Addiction and Eating Disorder Program
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- Motivation Track
- Behavioral Health Nutrition Counseling
- Assessment & Testing
- Group Therapy
- Case Management & Monitoring
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- Consultation & Supervision
Our care team has a high level of expertise in treating multiple disorders simultaneously. We collaborate and work closely together to offer an integrative treatment model to help our clients who are struggling with co-occurring disorders to achieve and maintain recovery.