Does this describe your child or teen:
- Diagnosed with ADHD but there are concerns about using medication?
- Still having behavioral issues despite treatment with medication?
- In need of more assistance in managing ADHD symptoms?
- Not sure where to turn and feeling frustrated?
- On medication for ADHD, but it doesn’t seem to be doing enough or there are bothersome side effects?
Call us at (763) 577-2489 to schedule a consultation.
We can help…
We can help you and your child or teen learn strategies to manage symptoms, maximize performance at school and in daily life and improve behavior.
What to expect…
We will meet with you to assess what your child’s challenges are and determine how we can best help you and your family. Together we will set up a plan to minimize the extent to which ADHD interferes with your child or teen’s life. We can provide assessment if your child has not yet been tested.
Why Reed Psychological Services?
We have a team of providers experienced in working with children and adults with ADHD.