Does this describe you?
- Anxiety is getting in the way of enjoying life and doing the activities you wish to do?
- Having fearful and intrusive thoughts or repetitive behaviors?
- Feeling so shy and anxious around others that you avoid social events?
- Experiencing panic attacks?
- Feeling anxious, nervous, overly stressed or worried
Call (763) 577-2489 to schedule a consultation.
We can help…
Anxiety concerns are very common and treatable. We have effective, research-based therapies that can help you resolve your anxiety and worry and assist you in learning to cope in a healthy way with life stressors.
What to expect…
We will assess your anxiety and worry and together we will formulate a plan to effectively treat your anxiety concerns. We provide therapy that is evidence-based within a warm, supportive, and collaborative environment.
Why Reed Psychological Services?
We have a team of providers who can help resolve your anxiety concerns. If we feel medications could be helpful, we have a prescriber on staff to assist and collaborate in your care. We will meet you right where you are today and partner with your on your journey to healing.