- Thinking you want to try medications to help manage your symptoms?
- Looking for a new psychiatric provider to manage your medications?
- Wanting to see both a therapist and psychiatric provider at the same clinic to coordinate your care?
Call (763) 577-2489 to schedule a consultation.
We can provide…
- Thorough medical and psychiatric assessment of your mental health concerns
- Prescription of appropriate and effective medications
- Regular monitoring of your medications and progress
- A holistic approach to medication management that also emphasizes nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle changes that support and positively affect mental health and wellbeing.
- Coordination of your care with your psychologist or therapist if you are receiving therapy at RPS
What to expect…
You will meet with our psychiatric provider for an assessment of your concerns and symptoms and discussion of how these are affecting your life. With our provider, you will review options for medications and decide together what is the best choice for you. She will then see you on a regular basis to monitor how the medication is working for you and your progress. Often the best treatment for a problem is a combination of therapy and medication and she can refer you for therapy within one of our clinics. Your psychologist or therapist and psychiatric provider can coordinate care to maximize your progress.
Why Reed Psychological Services?
Heidi has worked in many different settings and brings a wealth of experience to RPS. She has a holistic approach to care, emphasizing open communication and the therapeutic relationship with her clients.