Is medical marijuana (cannabis) an option for you?
The Medical Cannabis Therapeutic Use Act was signed into law in Minnesota in 2014. If you are a Minnesota resident who suffers from at least one of the following conditions you may be eligible to be treated with medical marijuana:
- Tourette syndrome
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasm, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s Disease, other spastic muscular disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (PDF)
- Intractable pain (arthritis, low back, etc.)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness with a probable life expectancy of less than one year
Call (763) 577-2489 to schedule a consultation.
We can help…
We can determine if you qualify for the program and if you do, we can help get you certified and registered so that you can be prescribed medical marijuana for your condition.
What to expect…
At your first appointment with Heidi Titze, MSN, CNP, PMHNP, she will review your chart and health history to determine if you qualify for certification into the MN Medical Cannabis program. This appointment is generally covered by your insurance plan. If you do qualify, we will have you come back in for a certification visit. There is a one-time fee of $250 for this appointment as insurance companies do not cover the certification visit. We will then review the next steps, what to expect from the MN Medical Cannabis program and how to navigate the system.
Why Reed Psychological Services?
Heidi Titze, MSN, CNP, PMHNP has been working as a family nurse practitioner for the last four years and knows the importance of utilizing other forms of treatment and medications such as cannabis and CBD to treat aliments and illness on their own or as an adjunct to more western medications and treatments. She strives to support the whole person mentally and physically.