Are you worried about:
- How to live a full life with a chronic illness?
- Learning new ways to move forward with your life goals?
- How to talk about your diagnosis and symptoms openly with others?
- Managing your emotions regarding an illness with fluctuating symptoms?
- Dealing with the normal emotions of anger, frustration, sadness, and anxiety surrounding having a “chronic” illness?
Call us at (763) 577-2489 to schedule a consultation.
We can help…
There are psychological strategies that are helpful in managing chronic pain quite effectively. New research-based techniques can help you manage discomfort, conserve your energy and minimize the impact your condition has on your life.
What to expect…
In the first 1-2 sessions, we will do a comprehensive assessment that includes identifying your current coping mechanisms and creating new goals that will focus on maximizing your coping skills and managing your illness. We will develop a treatment plan that is non-pharmacological, safe and effective.
Why Reed Psychological Services?
Dr. Boehnert is a clinical psychologist who has more than 30 years of experience working with individuals with multiple and chronic medical problems. Within a warm and compassionate therapy environment, she can partner with you to manage your chronic illness in the most effective way possible.